PROGIBE SPA S. L with CIF nº B-54870514, with registered address and for effect of notifications at CTRA. NATIONAL, 332 KM 113.3, 03550, Sant Joan d’Alacant, Alicante.
Registered in the Commercial Register of Alicante PROGIBE-SPA, SL R.M. Alicante, Tomo 3872 Gral, Folio47, Hoja A145810, Inc.1ª.
The present information conforms and regulates the conditions of use, the limitations of responsibility and the obligations that the users of the Web site that is published under the domain name “www.progibespa.es” assume and commit to respect.
“Page”, domain “www.progibespa.es” that is made available to Internet Users.
“User”, natural or legal person that uses or navigates in the Page.
“Content”, are the pages that make up the entire domain “www.progibespa.es”, which conforms all the information and services that PROGIBE SPA S. L with CIF nº B-54870514 has available for Internet Users. In them they contain messages, texts, photographs, graphics, icons, logos, technology, links, textures, drawings, sound and / or image files, recordings, software, appearance, graphic design and source codes and, in general, any Class of material that the page contains.
“Hyperlink”, technique by which a User can navigate through different web pages, or by Internet, with a simple click on the text, icon, button or call sign that contains the link.
“Cookies”, technical means for “traceability” and tracking of navigation on websites. They are small text files that are written on the User’s computer. This method has implications for privacy, so the company will advise timely and reliable use of the method at the time they are implemented on the Page.
The simple use of the Page grants the user a status of user of the Page, whether natural person or legal entity, and obligatorily implies the complete, full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the general clauses and conditions included in the Legal Notice. If the User does not comply with the clauses and conditions of this Legal Notice, he will refrain from using the Page.
This Legal Notice is subject to changes and updates so that the version published by PROGIBE SPA S. L may be different at any time the User accesses the Portal. Therefore, the User must read the Legal Notice on each and every one of the occasions in which he accesses the Page.
Through the Page, PROGIBE SPA S. L makes it easier for Users to access and use various Content published through Internet by Progibe spa, SL or authorized third parties.
The User is obligated and undertakes to use the Page and Contents in accordance with current legislation, Legal Notice, and any other notice or instructions put to his knowledge, either through this legal notice or in any other place within Of the Contents that make up the Page, as well as with the rules of coexistence, morality and generally accepted good customs.
To that effect, the User undertakes and compromises NOT to use any of the Contents with illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in the Legal Notice or by current legislation, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may harm , Disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the Content, computer equipment or documents, files and any kind of content stored on any computer equipment owned or contracted by PROGIBE SPA S. L, other Users or any user Of Internet (hardware and software).
The User undertakes and compromises not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties any kind of material contained in the Page, such as information, texts, data, contents, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and / or image files , Photographs, recordings, software, logos, trademarks, icons, technology, photographs, software, links, graphic design and source codes, or any other material to which you have access as User of the Page, without this list being limited.
Also, in accordance with all of these, the User may not:
– Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or otherwise communicate publicly, transform or modify the Contents, unless you have the express written authorization of PROGIBE SPA S. L, which is the owner of the corresponding rights, Or that this is legally permitted.
– Delete, manipulate or in any way alter the copyright and other identifying data of the PROGIBE SPA S. L rights reserve or of its holders, of the fingerprints and / or digital identifiers, or of any other technical means established for Recognition.
The User shall refrain from obtaining and even attempting to obtain the Contents using means or procedures other than those which, depending on the case, have been made available for this purpose or have been indicated for this purpose in the Web pages where to Find the Contents or, in general, those that are usually used on the Internet for this purpose provided they do not entail a risk of damage or disable the Page, and / or the Contents.
All trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the Site are the property of PROGIBE SPA S. L or, where applicable, to third parties that have authorized its use, without it being understood that the use or access to the Portal And / or the Contents attribute to the User any right on the mentioned trademarks, trade names and / or distinctive signs, and without being understood as being assigned to the User, none of the exploitation rights that exist or may exist on the mentioned Contents.
The rights of Intellectual Property are owned by PROGIBE SPA S. L or third parties that have authorized its use, to which the exclusive exercise of the exploitation rights of the same in any form, and especially the rights of reproduction, distribution , Public communication and transformation.
The unauthorized use of the information contained in this website, as well as the infringement of the rights of Intellectual or Industrial Property of PROGIBE SPA S. L or of third parties included in the Page that have yielded contents will give rise to legally established responsibilities.
Those persons who intend to establish hyperlinks between their website and the Website must observe and comply with the following conditions:
– Prior authorization is not required when the Hyperlinks only allows access to the home page, but can’t reproduce it in any way. Any other form of Hyperlinks will require express and unequivocal authorization in writing by PROGIBE SPA S.L.
– Frames will not be created with Web pages or about Web pages of PROGIBE SPA S.L.
– No false, inaccurate, or offensive statements or indications will be made about PROGIBE SPA SL, its directors, employees or collaborators, or of persons that are related in the Page for any reason, or of the Users of the Page, or of the contents supplied.
– It will not be declared or implied that PROGIBE SPA S. L. has authorized the Hyperlink or that has supervised or assumed in any way the Contents offered or made available to the Web page in which the Hyperlink is established.
-The Web page in which the Hyperlink is established can only contain what is strictly necessary to identify the destination of the Hyperlink.
– The Web page in which the Hyperlink is established will not contain information or illegal content, contrary to morality and generally accepted good practices and public order, nor will it contain content contrary to any rights of third parties.
– In the event that the User considers that a Linked Site exists that refer to pages whose contents are illegal, harmful, degrading or violent, it is obliged to communicate it to PROGIBE SPA S. L, in writing or through the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org The establishment of the Hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between PROGIBE SPA SL and the owner of the website in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by PROGIBE SPA S. L Of its contents.
PROGIBE SPA S. L does not guarantee the inexistence of interruptions or errors in the access to the Page, its Contents, or that they are not updated, although it will done its best efforts to, if necessary, avoid them, correct or update them. Therefore, PROGIBE SPA S. L is not liable for damages or detriments of any kind produced in the User that cause failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that cause the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the service to the Portal during the rendering of the same or with a previous character. PROGIBE SPA S. L. does not guarantee the usefulness of the Page and the Contents for the performance of any specific activity. PROGIBE SPA S. L excludes, with the exceptions contemplated in the current legislation, any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the lack of availability, continuity or quality of the operation of the Page and the Contents, not to Fulfillment of the expectation of usefulness that the users could have attributed to the Page and the Contents. The function of the Hyperlinks that appear in this Web is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other Web that contain information about the subject. Such hyperlinks are not suggestions or recommendations. PROGIBE SPA SL is not responsible for the contents of these linked pages, the operation or utility of Hyperlinks or the result of such links, nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in them that may cause alterations in the computer system ( Hardware and software), documents or files of the user, excluding any liability for damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason. In no case, the existence of Linked Sites must presuppose the existence of agreements with the responsible or holders thereof, nor the recommendation, promotion or identification of PROGIBE SPA S. L. with the manifestations, contents or information provided.
Access to the Site does not imply the obligation on the part of PROGIBE SPA S. L. to control the absence of viruses, worms or any other harmful computer elements. PROGIBE SPA SL is not responsible for any possible security errors that may occur during the provision of the
service of the Page, nor of the possible damages that can be caused to the computer system of the user or of third parties (hardware and software), the files or documents stored in the same, as a consequence of the presence of virus in the computer of the user used for the connection to the services and contents of the Web, a malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions of the same.
Due to the dynamic and changing environment of the information and services provided through the Site, PROGIBE SPA S. L. performs its best effort, but does not guarantee the complete truthfulness, accuracy, reliability, usefulness and / or timeliness of the contents.
The information contained in the pages that makes up this Portal is only informative, consultative and advertising. In no case do they offer or have binding or contractual character of commitment.
Limitation of Liability
PROGIBE SPA S. L. is not obliged to control the Users’ use of the Page, the Contents, although it reserves the right to do so. In the case, Users will be informed of the use of “cookies” or any other technical means that allow the “traceability” and follow-up of Users’ browsing through the different contents of the Page.
PROGIBE SPA S. L. excludes all responsibility for the decisions that the User may take based on this information, as well as for possible typographical errors or technical inconsistencies that may contain the documents and graphics of the Page. The information is subject to possible periodic changes without previous notice of its content by extension, improvement, correction or update of the Contents.
PROGIBE SPA SL excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the lack of veracity, accuracy, reliability, usefulness and / or timeliness of the Content made available to Users, or those in use, this Portal may provide to third parties, the User being the sole responsible for them in all its extension, declining any derivation of responsibility of PROGIBE SPA, SL from this moment.
PROGIBE SPA SL excludes any liability for damages of any nature that may be due to the transmission, dissemination, storage, provision, reception, obtaining or access to the Contents, and in particular, but not exclusively, by the Damages that may be due to:
– The lack of accuracy, relevance and / or timeliness of the Contents.
– The inadequacy for any kind of purpose and non-compliance with the expectations generated by the Contents.
– The breach, delay in compliance, defective fulfillment or termination for any reason of the obligations contracted by third parties and contracts made with third parties through or due to access to the Contents.
– Errata, vices and defects, of all kinds of content transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available or otherwise transmitted, received, obtained or accessed through the Page and Contents.
– Interference, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operative operation electronic system, caused by causes outside PROGIBE SPA S.L.
– The delays or blockages in the use of the present electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloads in Internet, telephone lines or in other electronic systems.
– Third parties in illegitimate interference outside the control of PROGIBE SPA S. L.
All notifications and communications by PROGIBE SPA S. L to the User made by any means will be considered effective for all purposes.
Availability of Contents
The provision of the service of the Page and Contents has, in principle, indefinite duration. PROGIBE SPA S. L, however, is authorized to terminate or suspend the provision of the service of the Page and / or any of the Contents at any time. When reasonably possible, PROGIBE SPA S. L will first advise the termination or suspension of the Page.
PROGIBE SPA S. L reserves the right to publish on the Website, or remove from the Website, totally or partially, any Content, information or material, in its sole discretion.
PROGIBE SPA S. L may withdraw or suspend at any time and without prior notice the provision of the Contents to those Users who breach what is established in the Legal Notice, as well as to take the actions of any order that may proceed.
For any questions that may arise regarding the interpretation, application and fulfillment of this Legal Notice, as well as any claims that may arise from its use, all intervening parties submit to the Judges and Tribunals of Alicante, expressly waiving any other Which might correspond.